Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first ever interview with the media


Well my first interview with the media (Bhutan Today) was on August 7, 2009. The reporter was doing a story on “how the graduates are preparing for the upcoming CSCE exams” and he happened to have come to the public library where I happened to be reading kuensel (the country’s daily newspaper).


I was asked several questions like what I was studying, what books and syllabus and how I was allocating time for each subject. I answered whatever I could and was very satisfied I should say. Well I try to be composed and confident but I am not how the reporter judged me. I thought to see the daily issues of Bhutan Today to see if my story was published there but I have missed for 2 days now. Once I get to see the story published I will be writing more on it.

Till then bye bye…

No comments: