Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Work, All Play

My office being a financial institution is always buzzing with people. Sometimes it is difficult to identify your colleagues from customers and clients and yet I was there, on my desk doing nothing.

Is it always like this the first time? Nobody gives me anything to do; nobody even bothers where I went. When I ask for work my seniors don’t know what to do. I wish I had something to do, anything at all if only to pass time.
When I have nothing to do I still have to be there from 9 till 4 pm in the evening because I don’t want anybody to have bad impression regarding me but still I bunked several times out of boredom.

Is it always going to be like this? I hope not. I’d rather prefer a busy schedule to being idle all day long.
This boredom is killing me…

No comments: