Thursday, October 8, 2009

WISH: if only 'wishes' were horses...

I wish I were as beautiful as Angelina Jolie

I wish I had money like Bill Gates

I wish I was working in the branded software companies like IBM, InfoSys etc

I wish a was an actor like Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks,Hritek Roshan, Amir khan

I wish I was an actress like Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra.

I wish I were journalist for BBC, CNN and NDTV

I wish I were successful like Oprah Winfrey

I wish I had eyes like Katie Holmes, lips like Angelina Jolie, body like Jessica Beil, skin like Paris Hilton

I wish I had guts like Rakhi Sawant

I wish I were the owners of cloth brands like Addidas, Pepe jeans, Levi’s

I wish I was Barack Obama, the president of USA

I wish I was married to Abhay Doel

2 comments:

Nawang P Phuntsho said...

I am happy just happy as I ought to be with who I am and who I have been and for that matter who I will be in next 50 years. The point is to have self esteem and if you do, you will never stop being happy at what you are.

Don't wish so many wishes otherwise those wishes would make you wish more wishes and appreciate less what you have or what you are.

s said...

even if the rains turns into GOLD and falls... our wishes wont be deemed or fulfilled.. wishes will just go on. Longtime back I wished I had a house, a computer and be one of the sector head and enjoy and yea i have more than that but it just keeps on... I want ApplePC, a building with swimming pool,,nnn it just goes on. "Wishes" : its the term for unfulfilled desires.
What if u were already married to Abhay Deol, or U already Obama?? You wont be here writing such those and would be busy by this time...lolz.. anyway u bring out a good thoughts... Keep going.